It's fall already!
Earthy scents and colors are starting to fill our home...



Two of these decorations were handmade and two of these were bought! Can you tell? )
I stopped at a lovely yarn shop, Have Ewe Any Wool, on the way home. I have run past this shop several times, but was too sweaty and without money to go in! What a treasure! I am so glad I went in. I was able to sit and knit with a new friend and even pick up some extra yarn for the baby matinee coat, which I didn't buy enough for originally. Have Ewe Any Wool has the most beautiful selection of yarn- all of the best! I was thoroughly impressed. They have "Knitfest" the first Friday of every month from 7-9, bring your projects, a dish to pass and let the fun begin! I hope to go next week.
Socktoberfest kicks off Sunday. I'm ready. I've started. I hope to have enough progress to post!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home