
Look at what arrived today!!!

My August Colorswap Package!!!
Inside this lovely package from
Juli was an amazing array of yarn!!! She sent me three skeins of Lambs Pride in a yummy charcoal color- just perfect for a fall neutral felted bag I think. Awesome! I received skeins of Fortissima colori socka color- some pretty funky sock yarn that makes me want to cast on for a pair of socks ASAP! (I just need a pattern). Then I got Peaches & creme cotton- straight from the mill! I can't believe how I've been blessed! Thank you Juli! You have increased my stash! And my desire to make socks!!!
Juli also sent me some wonderful teas and coffee- mmmm my favorite! I just can't start the day without my coffee! A pair of cute coffee & cookie hand towels for the kitchen, some recipe cards, and a wonderful smelling candle & votive holder rounded out the incredible package.
Thank you Juli! I can't believe the wonderful things you have sent! I hope that you enjoy your package!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home